Transport Fever – Seamon’s Mod-Balancing to improved Vanilla Values
Seamon’s Mod-Balancing to improved Vanilla Values mod for Transport Fever.
This mod is a script modification, which aims at bringing the different balancing interpretations of different modders together.
The advantage of this mod is, that it can be activated and deactivated at any time. Thanks to Merk, crashes of this mod are virtually impossible. The vehicles keep the values until they reach a station.
Since this script includes all mods, it is deprecated with every update of a modder. Actual stand is:
May 31, 2017, 9 pm CET
The following adjustments have been made:
– all passenger and goods values of all vehicles are uniformly defined (load auf trains have been increased, load of trucks/busses decreased).
– all power and tractive values of locomotives adapted to reality.
– for all these values, factors exists, that can be adapted to your own needs (lines 2-10 of the script).
– all availabilities adapted to reality.
– all prices and maintenance costs are set to -1.
– small corrections of multiple units and bounding boxes.
This mod can be adjusted as required, and additional corrections will be added as new vehicles will be added or because of user feedback in the future.At least one update of this mod is planned per month.