Transport Fever – EMD GP7 – Atlantic Coast Line
This mod adds Atlantic Coast Line repaints of the generic EMD GP9 available in Transport Fever. Two liveries are provided: The purple scheme as delivered from EMD, and the black scheme applied when units were repainted around 1957.
- 1950-1957 Purple, silver & yellow scheme.
- 1957-1967 Black & yellow scheme.
The Atlantic Coast Line (ACL) was a railroad operating in the southeastern United States, with a concentration in Florida. It operated from 1900 to 1967, at which time it merged with long-time rival Seaboard Air Line Railroad to become Seaboard Coast Line.
ACL purchased many EMD GP7’s in 1950 and 1951, which were delivered in an EMD designed purple, silver and yellow paint scheme. Though eye catching, the new paint scheme wasn’t to last. Switchers and freight units would eventually be repainted black and yellow, a paint scheme that would last until the 1967 merger.
- DDS textures.
- 2 LOD levels.
- Aging with dirt and rust.
- Multi-unit versions.
- Engines as rail assets.
- Max Speed: 65 mph (105 kph)
- Power: 1,500 horsepower (1,119 kW)
- Tractive Effort: 61,500 lbf (274 kN)
- Availability: (based on era, see above)
- Cost: (determined by game)
- This mod adds new vehicles to the game without altering anything in the game.
- Custom colors and logos have been disabled.
- The in-cab camera points backwards due to original model being oriented long hood forward.
- The multi-unit icon shows everthing on 2nd unit backwards, including logos and text. This is because game is using only one icon image and flipping it for the 2nd unit.
Author takes no responsibility for your hardware or software. Use this mod at your own risk.