Transport Fever – Alco HH600 Pack 1 – Northeastern USA
This mod adds the following repaints of the generic Alco HH600 available in Transport Fever.
- Boston & Albany (1939-1968)
- Boston and Maine (1934-1946)
- Boston and Maine (1946-1959)
- Central Railroad of New Jersey (1938-1962)
- Central Railroad of New Jersey (1962-1968)
- Delaware, Lackawanna and Western (1933-1976)
- Portland Terminal Co. (1936-1948)
- Portland Terminal Co. (1948-1966)
- Portland Terminal Co. (1966-1973)
- South Buffalo Railway (1937-1971)
This pack contains northeastern United States railroads / companies that were among the original buyers of the Alco HH600. To the right of each is the availability dates based on year of purchase or when a new paint scheme was introduced.
- DDS textures
- Aging with dirt and rust.
- 2 LODs
- Multi-Unit version.
- Engine as rail asset.
- Max Speed: 50 mph (80 kph)
- Power: 600 horsepower (447 kW)
- Tractive Effort: 59,574 lbf (265 kN)
- Availability: (varies, see above)
- Cost: (determined by game)
- This mod adds new vehicles without altering anything in the game.
- Custom colors and logos have been disabled.
Author takes no responsibility for your hardware or software. Use this mod at your own risk.