Zis-154 bus mod for Transport Fever 2.
The first Soviet car-type bus with an all-metal body and an electromechanical transmission. Removed from production due to design shortcomings, increased noise and smoke, as well as difficulties in maintenance and unsatisfactory repairability in the conditions of urban motor farms.
Manufacturer: Moscow Automobile Plant named after I.V.Stalin.
Production years: 1947-1950. A 1165 of ЗИС-154 buses have been issued.
Detailed technical features here.
- Availability: 1946-1951 yy
- Passenger capacity: 17
- Maximum speed (under the slide with associated wind): 65 km/h
- The service life is 25 years.
- Price – determined by the game.
- Additionally, it is possible to add as an asset (thank DizelOk).