UK Light Signals for Transport Fever 2.
This pack adds a number of British style electric light signals, available after 1925:
– Ground shunt signal
– 2 Aspect Signal (left of track)
– 3 Aspect Signal (left of track)
– 4 Aspect Signal (left of track)
– 2 Aspect Signal, offset right (left of track)
– 2 Aspect Signal, offset left (right of track)
– 3 Aspect Signal, offset right (left of track)
– 3 Aspect Signal, offset left (right of track)
Double Signal Modules:
– 2 Aspect Double Signal, Pole
– 2 Aspect Signal Head
– 3 Aspect Double Signal, Pole
– 3 Aspect Signal Head
(See image above for how to use double signal modules)
Please note with the 3 aspect signal, the yellow state is not a true 3 aspect signal mechanic as the game simply does not support this.
The signal is set to switch from red to yellow after about 25 seconds (unless interrupted by a green event), regardless of wether the block is clear or not. The game still considers it red, and if the next block isn’t clear, you may get a train stopping at a yellow light.
For this reason I highly recommend not using the 3 aspect signal in areas where trains are likely to stop or reverse. The 2 aspect signal should be used instead.