Real Industries mod for Transport Fever 2.
It indeed slightly changes 3 industries to use more logical resources:
– Tools : Now needs 1 steel instead of 1 plank
– Goods : Now needs 1 plastic + 1 plank instead of 1 plastic + 1 steel
– machines : Now needs 1 plastic + 1 steel instead of 1 plank + 1 steel
To accomodate these changes, initial spawning has been reworked as follow (for a standard 32 industries map):
– Forests have been reduced from 4 to 2
– Saw Mills have been reduced from 2 to 1
– Oil Wells have been increased from 3 to 4
– Refineries have been increased from 1 to 2
– Chemical Plants have been increased from 1 to 2
This new repartition should still provide usual resources and better fit the rebalance to be able to supply all the goods to towns.
Note: Existing saves won’t apply all the changes including in this mod as industries are already set in the save. To fully enjoy the mod, you should start a fresh game with it enable.