Florida – USA for Transport Fever 2.
This transport fever map features key points, cities, geographical hurdles like numerous swamps, real-world resource and business locations/names, and real major roadway connections.
Challenges on this map include:
- Moving valuable import and export resources vital to the cities of the Florida panhandle
- Limited space and geographical challenges like swamps
- Florida imports all fuels! Complete the Gulf of Mexico supply chain from the off shore drilling to the refineries in Mobil using ships.
- Operating the region’s timber logistics of the United States’ second largest logging industry.
- Northern Import Stations: Connect non-native raw materials like Iron Ore, Coal, and Tools to the region via major roadways or rail-hubs like Valdosta and Waycross Georgia from the north
- Provide vital rail and traffic management tactics in cities like Miami and Tampa