Expanded Cargo Demands (Progressive) for Transport Fever 2.
This mod starts with Food and Construction materials, then adds additional demands to cities as time passes and your cities grow from 1920 to 1990 secondary items will form, but in low quantities unless you actively grow the city.
> Static Version – 4 items per city. (My favorite)
> Static Version – 6 items per city.
> Dynamic Version – 1850: 2 items, 1920: 4 items, 1990: 6 items.
> Progressive Version – 1850: 2 food/construction, 1920: + tools/fuel, 1990: + goods/machines.
Compatible with Industry Expanded by Col0Korn
– Adds new resource chains
Due to the fixed item progression, this variant isn’t really suitable for use with expansive industry mods, that add city based products into the demand tree, since they will not spawn in the cities. Use one of the alternative versions instead, such as the Dynamic version linked above.
This mod is not compatible with other mods that make changes to townbuildingutil.lua
You will start with 2 demands per city, Food and Construction Materials
Your cities will also begin to demand Tools & Fuel for all cities
* Level 1 buildings have a
- 80% chance of default item,
- 20% chance of a secondary item
* Level 2 buildings have a
- 50% chance of default item,
- 50% chance of a secondary item
* Level 3 buildings have a
- 33% chance of a default,
- 33% chance of 2 items and
- 33% chance of 1 secondary item.
* Level 4 buildings accept 2 items, based on the primary demand (x or y)
Your cities will also begin to demand Goods/Machines for all cities
* Level 1 buildings accept one of any item
* Level 2 buildings accept one of any item
* Level 3 buildings accept 2 items (x or y)
* Level 4 buildings accept 3 items (x or y or z)