EMD GM6C Locomotive for Transport Fever 2.
The EMD GM6C was a prototype electric locomotive built by General Motors’ Electro-Motive Division (USA) in collaboration with ASEA (Sweden). It was designed for lower-speed freight service in a time where US railroads where contemplating electrification of their most heavily used lines because of the high oil prices.
- Manufacturer: General Motors Electro-Motive Division / ASEA
- Power Output: 6000 kW
- Tractive Effort: Starting 560.5 kN, Continuous 195.7 kN
- Axle Arrangement: Co’-Co’
- Built: 1975 (Only 1 Unit)
- Operational Speed: 74 km/h
- Lenght: 20980 mm
- Width: 3050 mm
- Height: 4510 mm
- Gauge: 1435 mm