Custom Battle Crash Fix mod for Total War: Attila.
Attila has the same issue as it was in Rome 2 if a player uses too many Unit Pack mods together. This crash happens when you select for the AI any faction which has a roster which is larger than 70 units and it doesn’t matter how many of them are vanilla or custom units.
- It is fully compatible with the latest patch and all DLCs
- It works with the custom battle screen and can be also used while playing campaigns.
- If you use a mod which changes/includes the important database table factions, then this mod isn’t compatible with this fix. Big overhaul mods or gameplay changing mods include this table. The modder of this mod can of course adapt this fix into his mod.
- This mod doesn’t fix any issues within the used Unit Packs mods. It just fixes the issue if you have loaded too many Unit Pack mods together.
- You have to assemble an AI army by yourself in the custom battle screen as the one-click army assemble feature is disabled that this mod works.
- This fix is already included in the Radious Total War Mod
Credits: Radious, Swiss Halberdier