Resource Factory mod for Surviving the Aftermath.
Mod Version: 0.3.6.1 – Suggested Game Version: 1.8 and upper version.
Requires patch 1.8.*
Tired of scavenging? Use the Resource Factory to create a whole bunch of resources. Pause production if you feel you’ve gotten greedy.
Uses the Fish Factory mesh from the modtool sample.
Updated FishFactory for patch 1.4 onwards can be downloaded from https://github.com/ellacharmed/StA-FishFactory/releases
- Located in Build menu under Resources tab.
- Built-in storage provided. General Storage no longer required (v0.3)
- Construction Cost: 1 Metal, 1 Plank, 1 Plastic
- Repair cost: Metal 2 units
- Demolished returns: Metal 2 units
- Has work slots for 2 workers
- Can Pause and Resume production
- Can use storage to set allowable resources, colonists will use as storage if Warehouse or General Storage is not available
ResourceFactory recipe groups
More Information, known Issues, Future Roadmap and sourcecode
v0.3.6.1 – Released 2020-06-28replaced previous mod filev0.3.6 – Released 2020-06-19compile for patch 1.8.* and various other tweaks documented in githubv3 – Released 2020-03-08modtool was updated following new patch, add more recipes, set input and output to different resources due to a bug in modtool(?), cleaned up description textsv2 – Released 2019-11-10Use Recipe feature, add built-in storage capability, tweak output values
How To Install Mods for Surviving the Aftermath ?
- Download mod and copy .mod file to:
- C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Surviving the Aftermath\Mods
- If there is no “Mods” folder, create it.
- Activate your Installed Mode from the Paradox launcher.