Hexagon Asset Pack V1.7.1 for Surviving the Aftermath.
Mod Version: 1.7.1 – Suggested Game Version: 1.8
I created a system to allow the dependency system for the modders to make very light mods to avoid duplication files and re-use your assets.
This mod doesn’t contain any buildings or gameplay features, only essential files (Textures, Models, Sounds, FX, Scripts….) used by my other mods.
- Download this mod and enable it.
- Download and enable my other mods.
- There is no load order.
You can create your own dependency for your mods with my Modtools Extender, download it on my website https://hexagon-mods.ovh/surviving-aftermath/doc/index and follow the instructions, it’s very easy!
Support me on:
v1.7.1 – Released 2020-07-13- Added various Assets for my next mods
How To Install Mods for Surviving the Aftermath ?
- Download mod and copy .mod file to:
- C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Surviving the Aftermath\Mods
- If there is no “Mods” folder, create it.
- Activate your Installed Mode from the Paradox launcher.
Credits: Silva Creaturae