Campfire Cooking mod for Surviving the Aftermath.
Mod Version: 1.3 – Suggested Game Version: 1.8
Required Mod : Hexagon Asset Pack
This is your first and essential rustic kitchen, the campfire can be used to cook Vegtable and Meat but less efficient than the Cookhouse.
Uses plank (not firewood) to convert different raw food resources into a varied selection of Meals.
- Building Time: 80s
- Cost: 7 Planks, 3 Metals, 2 Concretes
- Production time: 60s
- Recipes: 1 Plank + 3 Raw foods (vegetable or meat only) = 6 Meals
Don’t forget to install and enable my dependency: Hexagon Asset Pack
Support me on:
v1.3 – Released 2020-06-19Compatibility with the new water & pollution system
How To Install Mods for Surviving the Aftermath ?
- Download mod and copy .mod file to:
- C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Surviving the Aftermath\Mods
- If there is no “Mods” folder, create it.
- Activate your Installed Mode from the Paradox launcher.
Credits: Silva Creaturae