Minecraft – Ultimate Slime Challenge Parkour Map
Ultimate Slime Challenge Parkour Map Minecraft Version 1.12 Map Version 1.0
- Slime stick: Use “Slime Points” to create a slime platform below the player.
- Whirlwind: Jump into these small tornados to get boosted into the air!
- Jumpboost fields: Jump through one of those fields to get a jump boost. Yes, quite simple.
- Stone Statues: These motivated looking statues generate wind that influences your jumps!
- Fail counter: Not actually a game mechanic, but it indicates how bad you are at this map.
- Slime blocks. Many. Slime blocks.
- This map takes about 15 minutes to play through (one run)
- There are 6 hidden “Top hats” hidden in the map. One in each level. Can you find them all?
- This map only works in the snapshot 17w15a!
- Particles must be set to “all”. Otherwise Whirlwinds and other techniques can’t be seen!
- A render distance set to at least 8 is needed to play this map.
Download - Minecraft – Ultimate Slime Challenge Parkour Map