Minecraft – The Wishing Cake! Adventure Map
The Wishing Cake! Adventure Map Minecraft Version 1.11.2 Map Version 1.2.3
What the heck are you supposed to do when you accidentally buy yourself a magical cake that has the ability to talk and grant crazy wishes? Ask for a garage full of new cars, or a rocket trip to the moon? Both of these sound like awesome ideas, but it’s never smart to trust a talking pastry of unknown origin…
…Especially if it knows your credit card number.
Discover why exactly that is so in this ten-ish minute long interactive misadventure!
- Quirky little puzzles to solve throughout the map
- Your choices will affect the outcome of the map!
- Many easter eggs to keep an eye out for
- Character animations and cutscenes! (Ever seen a rocket take off in Minecraft?)
- A very unexpected ending (Well, it WOULD have been a bit more unexpected had I not told you about the credit card… boy do I regret that now)
- 1. Play in Minecraft 1.11.2, and play in adventure mode
- 2. This is a single-player map
- 3. Do not double-click tellraw messages! (It won’t affect the circuit but, just in case…)
For some of you (and also quite a few YouTubers) who have played some of my earlier maps, thanks a million for tolerating my rather amateur mapmaking skills at the very start… After making a map or two I’ve now developed quite a bit more skill in the field of manipulating command blocks, and here we are!