Minecraft – The Fourth Wall Adventure Map
The Fourth Wall Adventure Map Minecraft Version 1.12 Map Version 1.0
Welcome to The Fourth Wall, a Minecraft adventure map where your job is to enter into a virtual reality game and convince the characters that they aren’t real. All goes smoothly until you begin to lose communication with the lab, and then you discover that this game is hiding secrets from you…
Experience a strong storyline, mind-boggling puzzles, and (in one section) quite possibly one of the most challenging parkour stretches in Minecraft! Do you have what it takes to conquer this game?
Gameplay time: roughly 2+ hours, depending on your skill level. 😛
We suggest NOT using Optifine…please see Rules and/or Disclaimer below.
- Play in Adventure Mode on Easy difficulty in 1.12.
- Cheating is STRICTLY prohibited!
- This map is suitable for both singleplayer and multiplayer, although you may experience one or two glitches in multiplayer, especially if you cheat (which, of course, you aren’t supposed to, anyway.)
- It is highly suggested that you do NOT use Optifine…while this won’t technically break the map, it disables a lighting glitch we were utilizing to make a section look awesome. 😛
- Don’t rage. If you rage, it makes it easier for him to get you. Stay calm and try taking a few deep breaths…
This map has been tested countless times by multiple beta testers in both singleplayer and multiplayer scenarios. It probably goes without saying that multiplayer will most likely be more buggy (especially if you cheat–cheating in multiplayer WILL result in bugs). However, even in singleplayer, this map is very conducive to lag, and we have had a couple of lag-related bugs that we are unable to fix simply because there is technically nothing wrong.
When you run this map, we suggest that you close other programs and keep settings on fast, shorter render distance, clouds off, etc. to avoid complications. Please try to avoid using Optifine, though, as we utilize a lighting glitch in one part of the map, and Optifine disables this effect.
We hope you enjoy! -MagicalMapmaker and Rexshell of GhostCatProductions.
Download - Minecraft – The Fourth Wall Adventure Map