Minecraft – Shrouded Survival Map
Shrouded Survival Map Minecraft Version 1.12 Map Version 1.0
Shrouded is the first Survival Map of its kind; by editing the gamma value in the options text file to a negative number, the player can have a truly unique experience.
- Controlled mob spawning!
- Daylight cycle starts when you press “Play!”
- Multitude of biomes (ranging from the hot-hot Mesas to the cold-cold Snowy Biomes)!
- Ore Spawns!
- And much more! Play the map for yourself!
- 1. Set your gamma to value “-1.0” in the .minecraft “options” text file and restart the game or else this map is rendered useless!
- 2. You cannot play this map with Optifine or else this map is rendered useless! Use a non-Optifine/Forge/modded launcher.
- 3. If you make a video series of this map, then please credit me and put the map download in the description.
- 4. Either set your Render Distance to 2 (Easy Mode) or Max (Hard Mode). Anything in between 2-24 ruins the experience of “true darkness” and becomes useless.
- 5. Do NOT travel to the Nether yet. This will be added in a later update as complications held me back from completing this.
- 6. Do NOT utilize Night Vision. You are basically neglecting the challenge.
This is only version 1.0. Improvements can be made by suggesting them!