Minecraft – Ive Always Wanted to Be An Astronaut Parkour Map
Ive Always Wanted to Be An Astronaut Parkour Map Minecraft Version 1.12.2 Map Version 1.0
It’s a very hard parkour map that will make you use a lot your spacebar !
In “I’ve Always Wanted To Be An Astronaut”, you’ll have to climb block by block the sky until you can reach the moon (or not).
There is a total of 5 levels, and a lot of checkpoints.
- Play in 1.12.2 ONLY
- Play in singleplayer ONLY
- Play in peaceful (It should be locked)
- Play in adventure mode
- No mod, except Optifine
- Playtime : 45-60 mins
- You’ll have to find 5 buttons if you want to go the Moon (1 in each level)
- It will give you a skull that you can use to instantly die when you’re falling
- There is a deaths counter (try to beat my record of 48 deaths)
- Texture pack is loaded automatically (there is only 2 items that change, so you can use your texture pack with)
- I made this map in 2 weeks
- All blocks were hand placed It’s possible that you’ll have a black screen while loading the map, if it does, just try again until it works, sorry about that.
Download - Minecraft – Ive Always Wanted to Be An Astronaut Parkour Map