Castle to None Adventure Map for Minecraft Version 1.14.4
Castle To None is a 3-6 player cooperative raid map, inspired by Bungie’s Destiny 2 raid designs and adapted into the Minecraft world.
- Infiltrate an old castle haunted by monsters and survive all encounters.
- Three distinct classes to play (Ranger – Defender – Support).
- Randomized loot table system (Charms – Armor – Weaponry).
- Advancements, challenges, and achievements if you’re up to the task.
- Encounters will not solved from the first try, you will need to improvise and go through trial and error to eventually succeed.
- Clouds: OFF
- Dynamic Lighting: ON (fast/fancy)
- Render Distance: 10+ chunks
- particles: ALL
- Shaders can be used but not advisable (could hinder the brightness)
- brightness: Bright (100%)
- Music: Recommended to keep on as there are custom tracks
- Once the game begins, you may not add more players. If one player leaves during an encounter, he may come back but only during the encounter, he may not rejoin during later encounters.
- Do not type any commands as the map is very complex and simple lines of code can ruin the whole command block system.
- Playing on LAN is not advisable, use a vanilla server instead.
- I highly advise you check the achievements and advancements by pressing the ‘L’ key.
- Make sure you read your class’s description, if you want to know what an item does, hover over it from your inventory.
- Apologies to the fps drops on the first encounter, that is a minecraft-related issue but it’s not too severe. (hopefully)
- 1- Support: Healing class, can remove debuffs and grant fire resistance, primary weapon can be used both in melee and ranged combat with right-click, faster health regeneration.
- 2- Defender: Has a shield, can produce the highest damage output, has stew that provides damage resistance, and a higher overall health.
- 3- Ranger: Crossbow, explosive arrow (right-click to engage in crossbow), slows enemies when hit, best duelist class.
Credits: ASH, CHAOTICIMME