Minecraft – Arrendor Adventure Map
Arrendor Adventure Map Minecraft Version 1.11.2 Map Version 1.4
Arrendor tells the story of 18-year-old Erin Carabeen, who has been randomly selected as an agent for Andresite, Co. in order to fight Sappling and save the world. Soon, she finds by mistake a city that was disconnected from the rest of the world for hundreds of years. This city will never be the same again.
- Master Volume: ON
- Jukebox/Note Blocks: ON
- Music: OFF
- Render Distance: 6+ chunks
- Mods and resource packs are recommended to be turned off
- OptiFine and Shaders must be turned off
- Must be played on single player
- Memory must be at least 600 MB
- If you start with a black screen, go to options > video settings and set Mipmap Levels to OFF.
- Play time: 1 to 2 hours.
- Please credit me if you make a video on this map.
- If you want to promote the map, link to this page.
- Fixed a possible bug that makes you unable to progress.
- Fixed being able to break the map at a certain point.
- Fixed being able to die at a certain point.
- Fixed the outdated Minecraft version warning not working.
- Possibly fixed the number pad not working for some people.
- Fixed being able to lose the phone in the nightmare.
- Fixed changing the render distance producing the low render distance message.
- Fixed some particles not appearing.
- Fixed the minimum render distance being higher than needed.
- Fixed there being a bug with the voliant.
- Changed one of the phone screens a tiny bit.
- Fixed a few bugs that were previously potentially game-breaking.
- Fixed the end rods in the Snow Globe not turning red.
- Fixed some of the particles.
- Fixed a small Z-fighting glitch.
- The lights in the plane now look less simplistic.
- Changed a few small bits of the dialogue.
- The map now won’t start if you’re not on the right version of Minecraft and/or your render distance is below 6 chunks.