Mafia 2 – Fixed Camera Mod
Fixed Camera mod for Mafia2.
- This is a Lua script. You must have the Lua Injector installed to use it.
- This Lua script freezes the game camera at the player’s current position, you can still control/move the player.
- The camera is fixed and you can do everything you want to do. To call the camera back to player (to get the camera to the default game position) just click “Y” on your keyboard.
- Mod is great for recording cinematic videos in Empire Bay.
- Highly recommend using this mod with the ‘Hide Hud‘ mod.
- You can edit the activation keys (‘Y’ and ‘T’) to your liking by right-clicking & opening the LUA file with notepad
- T – freeze camera position
- Y – resume to default camera position
- Scroll down to the “Installation” section to learn how to install this mod.
- Drag the Lua script (.lua file found within the downloaded .zip file) to the “userscript” folder found within your Mafia II directory and rename the file to match the name of a keyboard function key (eg. F3, F4, F5, etc.). Once in-game, and after you’ve run the Injector (see below), press the function key after which the downloaded Lua script is named. For example, if you’ve named the script “F3”, press the “F3” key to run the script.
- This is the path to the “userscript” folder: “C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Mafia II/pc/userscript”.
- If you’ve already installed the Injector and the “userscript” folder isn’t there, create it.
Using the script:
- Launch Mafia II and get in-game.
- Press “Alt+Tab” to minimize the game.
- Navigate to your “pc” folder.
- Run “mafiainjector.exe”.
- Return to the Mafia II window.
- Resume the game.
- Press the function key after which the downloaded Lua script is named. For example, if the script’s name is “F3”, press the “F3” key to run the script.
- Press ‘T’ to activate the mod and ‘Y’ to resume default camera position.