Red World Fan Fork for Hearts of Iron IV.
What if the Soviets Won?
Red World imagines a modern scenario in which the Soviet Union won its cold war against the United States. Despite becoming our globe’s sole superpower, the Soviets face a daunting task of maintaining unlimited control.
It seems that in the coming years everything might just be slipping away…
In memory of Kaiser1871, the original creator of Red World and a dear friend to us all. This fan fork will continue to expand and update Red World along Kaisers intended plans and wishes, making it a fun experience for everyone to enjoy once again to its fullest!
- Many extremely in-depth focus trees for both major and minor nations
- Hundreds of new states
- Possibly thousands of leaders, all with unique portraits
- Thousands of flavourful events, many impacting gameplay and others just for worldbuilding
- Continuously redesigned tech tree for the modern era
- Entirely unique GFX
In The Future:
As Red World develops each update, we plan on adding countless more focus trees, eventually leaving every single starting nation with their own unique tree. Alongside these major additions, thousands of events, leaders, tech tree revisions, advisors, companies and many more will be incorporated into future iterations of Red World.
Nations With Focus Trees:
- Soviet Union (set for rework soon)
- American Republic
- American People’s Commonwealth
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Republic
- American Commonwealth
- American State
- Greater American Union
- People’s Union of India
- Indian Righteous Union
- New Arab Commonwealth
- Republic of Aswan
- Republic of the Lower Nile
- Union of American People’s Republics
Credits: The Tin Jim, [GDSAF] JohnOfBohn, augustusl, Red World Development Team, soiglotreekavicator, Durnell, Boh, Legochiel, Anastasios_3000, GlobeRotter