New Ways mod for Hearts of Iron IV.
The Second World War is full of guile and heroism, great feats and terrible catastrophes.
But what if it had been different?
New Ways of Hearts iron hearts IV is ready to answer this question in as much detail as possible!
This is a large-scale project that aims to improve the original game, making the gameplay more intense and interesting. New Ways adds new mechanics to the game and works through a lot of countries, adding a lot of new focuses, events and decisions — and most of them are based on the real story transmitted to the game in all its details.
With the New Ways mod, you can see what the history of the twentieth century could have been… Or create it yourself. Help the French anarchists unite the world into a single commune, allow General Sanhurjo to revive the Spanish Empire, create a state for Turkish pan-turkists from Istanbul to Yakutsk, or finally unite the whole world in the World Soviet Republic — the choice is yours.
New Focus trees:
- Generic + anarchist generic
- Expanded the Chinese warlords
- France: regular, left, cagular, collaborationist and Free
- Afghanistan (0.3)
- Andorra (mini branch)
- Belgium (regular + collaborationist)
- Bermuda (0.3)
- Greece + Cretan revolt + Hellas
- Egypt (0.3)
- Ethiopia (0.3)
- Habsburg Empire
- Hohenberg People’s Empire (0.3)
- Hatay (mini branch)
- Iraq (0.3)
- British Palestine (0.3)
- Liberia (0.3)
- Liechtenstein (mini branch)
- Ceylon (0.3)
- Rebels Of Macedonia (mini branch)
- Maldives (mini branch) (0.3)
- Monaco (mini branch)
- Newfoundland (0.3)
- Iran + Pro-British + Pro-Soviet (0.3)
- South Azerbaijan (mini branch) (0.3)
- Mehabad (mini branch) (0.3)
- Nazi Iran (0.3)
- Kashkai (0.3)
- San Marino (mini branch)
- Spain + Nationalist Spain + 7 Spanish minors
- Tangier (mini branch)
- Yemen (0.3)
- Armenia + Azerbaijan + Georgia
- Small expansion of focus USSR, Germany and Japan.
- In addition to the focuses, we also added a bunch of new mechanics that you can learn directly in the mod.
- Reworked/added/adapted new portraits for most countries.
- New game models for a new type of troops.
- Many changes to the map and borders of regions in accordance with historical references.
- A new, third scenario in which you can have fun with our new generic focus tree for minor countries.
- New icons for national spirits, focuses, and other things.
- New ideologies, as well as sub-ideologies and their political branches for some countries.
- Added also Ministers and new traits for leaders, portraits for them and bonuses.
And a lot of other things that you can meet in the process of playing our mod!
Credits: PSYCHE R.I.P., RedJet263, DRAFT, Otto von Bismarck1898, Блаженный Пахом, Lopatin, BOOOOMBA, Articus Caesar