The british company Great Southern of Spain Railway used these locomotives untill 1941. These locomotive were built between 1895-1912 by the North British Locomotives Works at Hyde Park, Glasgow. These locomotives remained in the state company until the late 50s for mixed and cargo trains.
– Vmax: 80 km/h
– Power: 707 kW
– Availability: 1895 to 1960
Click here to download with Steam Workshop.