Fallout 4 – The Huntsman – CSGO Inspired Combat Knife Mods
The Huntsman – CSGO Inspired Combat Knife Mods for Fallout 4.
This weapons mod is standalone, not a replacer.
Name: Huntsman Knife
Last Updated: 4/3/2016
Huntsman knife. Has a main blade that does 10 damage, and a modded knife that does 40% more. Drops from gunners.
USE THIS FOR STEALTH it gets a stealth bonus and wrecks shit when you’re stealthed.
Weapon skins when I don’t suck a texturing.
Please report any issues you have to me in the comments or bugs section right away, I’ll fix it I swear
Also, user submitted screenshots are always welcome! I love getting this, and I’ll pop your name in the bottom right and put them in the official mod screenshots if they’re really pretty.
Also side note, if you make music you should toooottallllyyy contact me, so I can use it in some of my new mod videos! You know, the mods that don’t exist yet.
– Ah, a custom mesh? You must be one of those psychos using 3DS Max.
– No, infact. Everything in this mod was created using open source software, I used Blender to make the mesh. If you’d like a tutorial on how to do this yourself, I’ve made a video just for you.
– YO MIKE, I have like 50 weapons and only one is showing up in my game, WHAT’S THE DEALIO
– You need to make a Bashed/Merged patch in FO4Edit. Don’t go alone, take this.
– What, no factory new crimson spider web superduper ultraviolet skin?
– Alright first off I don’t even actually play CS:GO, I just had this suggested to me, and I liked the way the knife looked. Second, I’m actually not that great at texturing, so if I was to make some super pretty texture you’d probably be really underwhelmed. I will get to making material mods for these guys eventually, just not right now.
– So I noticed this nnoobbeater guy copied your description, are you the same person/should I yell at him for copying you?
– No, nnoobbeater’s name is Nick, and we run a YouTube channel together. Links are below if you’re into that shit.
Download - Fallout 4 – The Huntsman – CSGO Inspired Combat Knife Mods