Fallout 4 – Big League Buckets
Love yourself a little battlefield beanball?
Tired of walking around with a big blue bullet bonnet?
Grab yourself ‘BIG LEAGUE BUCKETS’ today and embark on a journey of discovery and fancy headgear.
=====HOW TO INSTALL=====
PART 1: ENABLE TEXTURE SWAPS
1) Go to your My Documents\My Games\Fallout4 folder
2) Locate and open the file Fallout4.ini
3) Find line 80 which reads ‘sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\’
4) Change this line to read ‘sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\’
5) Save and close this file
Part 2: INSTALLING A TEXTURE
1) Move the the Textures folder to your Fallout 4 ‘DATA’ directory
2) Navigate to \Textures\Armor\BattingHelmet
3) Find the Batting Helmet color variant you wish to use as a replacement for the default blue texture
4) Rename your desired file to ‘BattingHelmet_d.DDS’
5) Load Fallout 4 and enter the game world
6) Find a BattingHelmet and put it on your head
6) Bring down the player console and enter the command: player.additem 000f6d8c 1 to add one Batting Helmet to your inventory