TCS Pedialite for Civ 6.
This mod adds information about active mods and game/map configuration to the in-game Civilopedia. Some of this information may have been accessible previously in a more limited form, and some was not accessible from within the game at all.
- A list of installed DLC and mods, organized by whether they are active or inactive
- A page for each DLC and mod with detailed information pulled from the .modinfo file as well as additional details which may be of interest
- Mods and DLC are searchable by name within the Civilopedia
- A Surveyor page which exposes all Setup parameters used to create the game, as well as detailed map information
- Map/Game configuration and Seed values reported to Lua.log
- Basic mod installation instructions, including likely Mods folder path on Windows, Mac, and iOS
The information on the Surveyor page includes:
- Game setup information (Player Count, Difficulty, Speed, Ruleset, Game Modes, etc)
- Map setup information (Script, Size, Temperature/Age/etc)
- Advanced options (No Goody Huts, No Barbarians, etc)
- Game and Map seeds
The information on each mod page includes:
- Mod Teaser
- Mod Description
- Mod Id, Last Updated, Created, Steam Workshop folder id (if exists)
- Compatibility Info (game version, save game, single/multi/hotseat)
- Installation type (purchase, workshop, manual)
- Dependencies, References, and Blocks
Compatibility with any mod that does not replace CivilopediaScreen.lua.