Stadler FLIRT – OC Transpo (10Cars) for Cities: Skylines.
Stadler FLIRT (Fast Light Innovative Regional Train; German: Flinker leichter innovativer Regional-Triebzug) is a diesel or electric multiple unit railcar made by Stadler Rail of Switzerland. The articulated trainset comes in units of two to six cars with two to six motorized axles.The trains quickly became a success and were ordered by operators in Algeria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the United States, and, most recently (2019), Canada.
- MaGiCaLLy optimized
- Subtle Line Colored: Indicator is located on front, white square visible in pictures.
- Control car, power unit, passenger cars
- 60 passengers per car
- 120km/h, 1.8m/s^2 acceleration
- Custom and optimized LOD
- Cars are illuminated, no additional mods needed
- Detailed roof and windows
- Animated articulations
- Based on Stadler Rail’s announcement photo.
- Mass Transit stations and workshop stations
- Improved Public Transport 2, to assign Workshop trains on train lines.
If you have any request, refer request form located on my Steam profile.
- Engine: 0.14 / 0.01 pallet, Cars: 0.05 / 0.012 average pallet
There is a downvote fairy in workshop, who is downvoting every vehicle asset that gets released not done by him. If you like this model, make sure to upvote it.
Keywords for Workshop search: Stadler, FLIRT, 160, 3, Generic, Regional, train, electric, canada, diesel, dmu, trillium line, OC, transpo, O, Train