Railway Ourense Elevated (Wireless) for Cities: Skylines
Fictional variation based on Ourense Viaduct in Galiza, Spain
- Discord: The Terminus
- Twitter for progress updates
- Workshop Portfolio
- Armesto’s Workshop
Elevated network pack that can be used for station approaches, elevated lines or mountain rail. Elevated segment is fenceless, thus it can be stacked side by side. Bridge segment is fenced variation of elevated segment.
Nodeless networks can be used on junctions with other networks, and nodeless networks can be used intra-track junctions to have a nice finish.
- NETWORK PACK which contains:
- 4 networks; standard, two lane width and one lane bi-directional tracks and nodeless variations. These networks have different variations such that:
- Basic/Ground segment, Elevated fenceless segment and bridge fenced segment.
- Default operational speed
- Custom LOD
- Texture and Performance: All ‘Ourense’ networks share textures, thus optimize RAM load and loading times with LSM.
- Existing Railway networks
- Part of Railway project
- Mesh and textures are made by Armesto.
- Networking and Railway integration by REV0.
- Road Anarchy: You know what it does.
- Move It: In order to tweak or align the bridge properly.
Credits: REV0, Armesto