Cities Skylines – Glass Cube Metro Station V.2
Moin folks !
I proudly present you the continuation of my first “under – the street” – metro station. 😉
It comes with a similar design and twice the number of tracks.
This one could serve as a small metro interchange station.
Main Mesh: 11.5k tris with a 512×2048 texture.
Lod Mesh: 56 tris with a 256×256 texture.
Sub Mesh (Glass Part): 200 tris with a 512×1024 texture. (no lod-mesh)
1. You´ll find it under the third parks tab .
(Sry, but it was the best solution the place the stops “the easy way” at the tracks)
2. You need any anarchy mod activated to place the station. You can place it anywhere, but
it still needs a street connection.
3. Be careful when you place the station at a corner. That could have the effect, that the cims
“jump” out at a path node instead of walking to the desired exit of the station. That is a game
behavior which I can´t change.
4. It is possible that the cims sink into the mesh at the stairs or the platforms. That is also a
thing I can not change. I tried to do it as perfect as I could. :/
5. If you place the station at a road with lights on that road, these lights will shine through the
streets mesh and will lighten up the station. Remove the lights with Network Skins (by boformer & BP)
( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=543722850&searchtext=network+skins )
– You don´t need the props listed as dependencies. But without the light props you have to place your
own lights within the station.
– The same goes for the transparency – Mod… not needed but recommended.
– If you use the find it – Mod (by SamsamTS) you could find it via : metro, glass, cube, station etc.
( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=837734529&searchtext=find )
I´ll add them when they are back … 😉
If you like that station …you could give it a thumbs up. 🙂 That would be very much
appreciated ! 🙂
For further questions and comments use the comment function below the asset.
Wíth best regards … 🙂