Cities Skylines – Fine Road Tool
Compatible with Cities Skylines 1.6.1-f2 (Natural Disasters)
This mod allow you to set finer road elevation steps and also provides different building modes.
NEW IN 1.2.0
– Now reduce the number catenary masts of rail lines. Can be disabled in the mod options (Pause menu > Options > Fine Road Tool)
– Normal (Nrm): Unmodded road placement behavior.
– Ground (Gnd): Forces the ground to follow the elevation of the road. This also works downwards (sunken roads).
– Elevated (Elv): If the type of road selected has it, it forces the use of the elevated pieces, even at 0m and below.
– Bridge (Bdg): Same as elevated but with bridge pieces.
– Tunnel (Tnl): Create tunnels, underground or not.
– Makes the road go straight from A to B instead of following the terrain.
If you need anarchy with straight slope, use Fine Road Anarchy which integrate nicely within the mod’s interface.
Use Ctrl + Up/Down to change the elevation step (it goes from 1m to 12m).
Use Ctrl + Left/Right to change between placement modes.
Use Home to reset the elevation.
Use Shift + S to toggle the Straight slope option.
Converting roads to suspended bridge doesn’t work properly. Bulldoze and rebuild is required.