Dutch Two-Way Residential Street in Red & Gray Brick (Tree Variant) for Cities: Skylines
This is the tree variant. Get the base variant too!
Inspired by Dutch residential streets, this is a two-way red and gray brick street which supports pedestrian, bicycle and low car traffic, with pedestrian-friendly features such as raised table junctions and continuous footway junctions with other types of roads.
For maximum realism, this asset should be used for local access streets that exclude motor vehicle through-traffic from residential areas.
- Find in small roads category
- Ground level only – use other roads for elevated and tunnel
- 16 m (2 tiles) wide
- Speed limit 30 km/h
- Shared car/bicycle lanes
- Sidewalks use your map theme texture
- Half-height textured curbs
- Herringbone red brick driving lanes, gray brick parking spaces
- Raised table junctions
- Continuous footway junctions with other types of roads
- Works with Network Skins
Screenshots feature Modern Dutch Apartments by Jerenable