DB BR 101 – Intercity (12Cars) for Cities: Skylines.
The DB Class 101 is a class of three-phase electric locomotives built by Adtranz and operated by DB Fernverkehr in Germany. 145 locomotives were built between 1996 and 1999 to replace the 30-year-old and aging Class 103 as the flagship of the DB AG, primarily hauling Intercity services. This class encompasses the latest generation of locomotives of the DB.
- Subtle Line Color: Line indicator on side door.
- Auto reverse: Engine flip ends in the direction of travel.
- MaGiCaLLy optimized: Passenger cars share textures, optimizing performance.
- Engine, 1st Class, 2nd Class, Restaurant.
- Custom LOD
- Detailed roof, windows
- Also comes with: UVMap and proper DB logo.