Cities: Skylines – Bombardier Traxx 3 & Twindexx: Israel Railways (7Cars)
Bombardier TRAXX 3 & TWINDEXX: Israel Railways (7Cars) for Cities: Skylines
TRAXX 3 & Vario, 980 passengers
- Twitter for progress updates
- Workshop Portfolio
- Support via Paypal
- Support via Patreon
- Requests, Contact
In 2008 Bombardier presented the “Dosto 2010” future family of double-deck trains for the German market. For international sales they were branded as Bombardier TWINDEXX with a “Vario” concept that allows these trains to be built for regional or intercity connections up to 160 km/h.
Asset Premiere: Features TRAXX 3 Engine.
- Line Colored
- MaGiCaLLy optimized
- Locomotive, power and passenger cars
- 140 passengers per cars
- 160km/h, 1.5m/s^2 acceleration
- Custom and optimized LOD
- Control and power cars are illuminated, no additional mods needed
- Detailed roof and windows
- v2.0 – Improved LOD
- v2.0 – Fixed textures on gears
- v2.0 – Improved window textures
- Improved Public Transport 2, to assign Workshop trains on train lines.
- Portu, for sponsoring it
- Schranzparty, for blueprints
If you have any request, refer request form located on my Steam profile.
- Engine: 0.671 / 0.02 carousel, Cars: 0.29 / 0.18 carousel
There is a downvote fairy in workshop, who is downvoting every vehicle asset that gets released not done by him. If you like this model, make sure to upvote it.
Keywords for Workshop search: Bombardier, Twindexx, Vario, TRAXX, double, decker, israel, railways, diesel