[ Backward Compatibility ] New Roads For Network Extension 2 for Cities: Skylines
Use this mod to load any assets and saves that used roads from New Roads For Network Extension 2. This provides all roads and fixes the zoning problems.
You can safely leave this enabled and have your old stuff work instead of the enable / replace / disable dance you had to do with the original mod.
This mod add new roads for Network Extension 2 mod.
– 2 lanes Oneway [G]
– 1 lane Oneway with 2 bicycle lanes [G]
– 1 lane Oneway with 1 bicycle lane and parking [G]
– 1 lane Oneway with 2 bicycle lanes and 2 parking [G]
– 4 lanes Road + 2 bus lanes with parking [Ground, Grass, Trees]
– 4 lanes Road with 4 parking [Ground, Grass, Trees]
[NEW] Wide 40m road:
– 4 lanes Road + 2 bus lanes + 2 bicycle lanes with parking [Ground, Grass, Trees]
You’ll have to unsubscribe from the original New Roads For Network Extension 2 mod for this to work.
Disable the One-Lane Oneway With Two Bicycle Lanes under the Tiny tab (first tab, last option in the Roads For NeExt 2 mod options) unless you’re not using Network Extensions 2. (You should be.)
Then after you’ve loaded your save/assets use the Road Removal Tool to change these roads into something else.
Technically Network Extensions 2 and Road Removal Tool aren’t hard requirements but installing this alone doesn’t make much sense.
Credits: ⑧ ҠƗ₱ɗєҠƗ₱.ᵉˣᵉ [⇄]