Changes the animals to those found in the UK. Can be added to existing saved games, but best when generating new games (improved results).
– Small Deer (instead of bear) – Smaller and different shade from normal deer. Behaviour tweaks vs normal deer.
– Large Deer – Looks the same as normal deer. Behaviour tweaks vs normal deer.
– Red Fox – Much smaller and slightly darker. Behaviour tweaks.
– Buzzard (instead of eagle) – Texture changed; lighter and brown tail. Slightly larger. Behaviour tweaks. Camera repositioned.
– Rooks (instead of cranes) – Large flock and random distribution and varying flight. New behaviour.
– Gulls (instead of single gull) – Large flock and random distribution and varying flight. Behaviour tweaks.
– Salmon – Much smaller and darker. Less occurrences and smaller groups. Behaviour tweaks.
!!! New Games vs Saved Games !!!
When generating a new game with the mod enable, the animal behaviour and quantities are as above. If the mod is later removed, the animals are replaced by the default models, but their number and behaviour remains the same (at least initially, this may change over time).
When adding this mod to an existing saved game, the appearance of the animals are change, but the behaviour and quantities remains the same (at least initially, this may change over time). E.g. Rooks fly in the V-formation of the cranes they replaced. If removed from the game (that wasn’t generated with it), it should fully revert to default.
All credit for models and textures to Urban Games, I have only adapted what already existed in the game. (So don’t request new animal types from me.)
Click here to download with Steam Workshop.